Unity Through Reparations!
National Conference of the African Peoplea��s Solidarity Committee, the organization of white people under the leadership of the African Peoplea��s Socialist Party
Sunday and Monday, January 7 and 8, 2018
Uhuru House, 1245 18th Ave. South
St. Petersburg, FL
Every day the news reports are consumed with political crisis, economic uncertainty, war and violence.
Growing resistance by African people to daily police murders and brutality; panic in the white community over mass shootings and epidemic opioid addiction and suicide; environmental disaster and growing polarization between the rich and the impoverished are all reflections of imperialism in crisis. The bombast and naked aggression of America is exposed fully by the presidency of Donald Trump.
White people everywhere with a burning desire for social justice and a belief that we must take up the challenge to actually change the world, not just reform it are invited to the a�?Unity through Reparations!a�? conference of the African Peoplea��s Solidarity Committee, the organization of white people under the leadership of the African Peoplea��s Socialist Party.
- If you are looking for answers in a social system built on the blood and stolen land of the Indigenous people, the stolen labor of enslaved African people and wars of plunder against colonized nations around the world;
- If you recognize that there can be no peace and justice without reparations to African people and that the commitment to reparations is key to what it means for a white person to be progressive;
- If you want to take responsibility for the fact that we have carried out the most inhuman violence against African people and the majority of humanity in order to fill our stomachs, pocketbooks and aspirations, justifying our crimes with the platitudes of religion and the myth of white superiority;
- If you seek to end the oppression of white women, LGBTQ people and workers, not by opportunistically winning our rights at the expense of the colonized, but by working to end a system of the oppressor and the oppressed;
- If you are determined to end our self-imposed isolation from African people and the peoples of the planet Earth in genuine solidarity with them, under their leadership;
- If you believe that African and oppressed peoples must lead their own struggle and that the movement for African liberation, justice and socialism must be led by the African working class;
Participate in the Unity through Reparations conference sponsored by the African Peoplea��s Solidarity Committee, the organization of white people building a movement of reparations and white solidarity with black power under the leadership of the African Peoplea��s Socialist Party, which leads the Uhuru Movement for the liberation of Africa and African people around the world.
Register today at: apsc2018conference.eventbrite.com
Questions – contact: email@example.com, 727-683-9949